Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guess Who Hopped Over for Easter?

We had a great Easter Weekend, on Saturday Kate and I went to Aunt Helen's House of Fun(my coworker)and guess who was there to greet Kate? Yup the Easter Bunny. Kate has always had a special connection with animals and seeing her with the bunny was just so cute. She was so cute chasing the bunny around, Aunt Helen also has 2 birds and a hamster. Kate loved being around all these animals. We also went on a walk through the country which Kate walked for 1/2 mile of it, I was amazed that her little legs could carry her that far. Aunt Helen had lots of fun with Kate and gave her a cute little yellow jumper and some rubber stamps to play with, thank you Auntie Helen, we can't wait to come again.

Kate and Cookiedoodle


The bunny tried to eat her basket!


Oh I found an egg


Check out the blanket in the background, it has stuffed bunnies sown into the blanket, so cute.



Kate's little Easter Basket full of goodies.


I love Tilly's nose poking out of the basket





This card was from the Easter Bunny (aka Aunt Helen) Kate wasn't interested in the card but loved picking off the stickers that were on the envelope



We went to Church and then afterwards headed to see family in Fredericksburg. It was fun to see all the cousins on Brock's side. Kate went on a cousin's Easter egg hunt and each cousin got to find 3 eggs, Kate was the last one to find all her eggs, are you surprised? Nana sent us home with a ton of Easter candy for us and a little necklace for Kate.

3 comments:

Emily said...

she is really turning into such a beautiful little girl! i love her pretty Easter dress! How cute that Kate met a real Easter bunny! Kate and Van are going to be the bestest of friends!

amiee said...

OMG she is SOOOO cute! Love it! I wish I could meet her!

Leah said...

Kate looks so cute. Evie has those same jammies, I swear we have exactly the same taste in clothes. I'll give you a call next week it looks like we'll be heading to MD @ the 10th or 11th. Maybe we can go to the zoo. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks:)