I mentioned in an earlier post about us campin out, that's not entirely true. Brock was the only one who went campin, he met up with his dad and brothers for the annual Father/Son campout. Kate and I went along but the only campin we did was at my mom's AC house. The next day we met up with Brock at the lake and he grilled us some burgers. It was nice to spend the weekend with family and Kate got to play a lot with her cousins. Brock and his dad have a funny story about being 'pulled over' by the Lake Anna police. They were out in Brock's dad's small fishing boat and got stopped by the lake patrol to make sure they had their fishing license, which they did and to make sure the boat was registered to Brock's dad, which is was. They seemed pretty determined to make a bust and had them stopped for sometime while all the info was being radioed back and forth. Here are a few pictures from the weekend trip.
Keepin cool on the back deck of Grandma's
Keepin cool on the back deck of Grandma's
I love the closeupness of this shot
The girl loves some chips n dip
Hangin out at the food table
Kate and her buddy
Mommy stealing a baby kiss
Here's a side note, I got poison ivy, I still have it and it's been 3 weeks. It's been miserable I've been on prednisone to help with the swelling. I'm starting to get better but it's still very itchy. the picture doesn't do it justice. I have it on my arms, legs and a little on my face. The point of contact....my backyard.
I had to include this picture of baby Van, he is just so cute

5 comments:
kate is trouble! i love her messy face and playing with tilly...
hey wait...i remember, i took those pics!
Looks like fun. I remember living back east and always having to be careful of poison ivy. I don't think they have it out here, I never hear about it. Best of luck with that.
I LOVE the picture of her chubby cheeks and digging into something sticky looking. She is DARLING! I wish I could see her! Maybe someday before she is 18.
Sorry about the poison Ivy. I hope it goes away soon.
omg sarah when did you update your blog so much? I feel like i've missed out. I quit checking it since you hadn't posted in forever (after the video of kate throwing a fit). COOL! New pics! kate is absolutely a DOLL FACE. You look GREAT, too! But your poison oak/ivy looks super hurty! I am soooo sorry. You must be allergic. Poor baby! Cool pic of the golden rocket. LOL. ya crazy! it is loaded w/ cool stuff inside??? oooh, love me some honda!!! I still have my subaru. Can't sell it. Poopie.
You and Brock make cuteness. I love the closeup too!
Post a Comment