Here are a few Halloween pictures, it was hard to decide what Kate should be for Halloween this year. We had several costumes given to us and it was hard for Kate to choose just one! Emily made her the poodle skirt and as much as Kate loves dogs it just seemed appropriate, not to mention that we had saddle shoes to complete the look. We went to the town parade with a friend and then to a Halloween party a family from church was doing. It was cute to watch Kate go trick-or-treating. It took one time to figure out how those magical words work. She spoke very clearly, and always thanked everyone for their treat. She is a very polite little girl. Towards the end she was getting tired and would just hold out her bag and say "bag"!
Our little poodle skirt girl
Our little poodle skirt girl
Daddy went as a scary vampire to the party, I was suppose to be his victim but just ended up going as a devil

2 comments:
You know I just love her costume! She's sooo cute!
I was just looking at this pic again up close and I laughed so hard when I saw Tilly in the background looking through the glass door.
Post a Comment