Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are growing by 2 feet!

Kate has an announcement....


And here it is our little guy or gal. This is around 13 weeks. Our due date is the last week of May 2009, (sounds so far away). We are telling ourselves that we are not going to find out the gender. Hope we don't cave. We found out with Kate which was fun, but we think it will also be fun to find out in the delivery room. Any guesses as to what we are having?


It sorta looks like the baby is sticking their tongue out at us, little stinker!



12 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Congratulations!
I think it's another girl...

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe our babies have a cute lil profile and every thing by now! It's just crazy!

(s)he is already looking just so cute!!

And if you think you're going to cave, then you WILL!!! You have to be really determined NOT to find out. Believe me, I know how this works!
But it really is sooo neat to experience, even just ONCE when you find out in the delivery room.
So just consider that before you cave!!!

Dawna said...

Congrats Gwart!! I think Kate needs a brother. Or maybe a sister.

amiee said...

Sarah, that is the BEST ultrasound pic I have ever seen!!!!!! And only at 13 weeks??? freaking amazing shot. I hope ya get a boy! I don't think I could ever wait until D-day to find out the sex. Couldn't do it, I tell ya! good luck with that :) I'm trying to get pregnant the last 2 months but so far--i got nothin! poo!

Kerry said...

Congratulations Sarah! That's such exciting news!It will be a fun surprise whenever you decide to find out what the gender is!

Leah said...

How exciting, cograts to all three of you! Whatever the sex they'll be just as cute as Kate! I love the Halloween pics too. Kate looks a little afraid of Brock.

Cari said...

yea!!!! So excited for you and your family. I have a May baby too. Madison was born on the 29th. I love the emerald birthstone. Kevin and I waited to find out for 3 of our 4. Since Lilith was our last we found out. I like the surprise though. You two make beautiful babies, so no doubt this one will be beautiful too.

Shaun and Aimee said...

Congrats! I love having twin due dates. Love you!

Jacobson Five said...

Congrats, that is exciting news. Best of luck with everything.

TracieCarter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish I was brave enough to wait and find out! We already have a hard enough time trying to name our kids when we know, maybe the trick is to not know. Maybe we'll have to try the waiting route next time :) I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling well! It's always a roller coaster!

tlc said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys!!

Kikibug said...

I also think it is a girl..
that is so cute that she is sticking out her tongue.