Brock's favorite food is steak, in fact it's been his little tradition that every Saturday he grill up a juicy steak for lunch. Well Kate has become quite a little steak eater herself, it's cute to watch Kate and the dog beg him for bites. I love it because I don't have to make lunch for either one of them on Saturdays. I've actually been known to on occasion beg for a bite myself or even ask for him to grill me up one too. Here's a little video footage. Normally I don't allow Kate to be on the kitchen table like this, but here it is late at night, they were both hungry, I was tired, so I just let them do their thing.
Monday, December 22, 2008
A Kate and Daddy tradition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"Danger" is Kate's middle name!
omg sarah, i think kate is too adorable for words! i mean, she really is a CUTIE FACE JONES! hahaahha. loved the videos. i'd like a saturday steak tradition. i freakin' love steak. MMMMMMMMMMM. your tree was very cool, too! at least you get a real one. roob will NOT let me. we have a ugly fake one. poo.
Post a Comment