Is Christmas complete without making and decorating sugar cookies? This was Kate's first attempt at decorating them, it was practically mine. It's been a long time since I've done this. As you'll notice from the video I only had one shape cookie cutter. I bought the mix and used store bought icing, so I took a lot of short cuts in this project. It was fun and of course very entertaining for us to watch Kate totally into the whole thing. I'm sure she went to bed with a tummy ache with all the finger licking and m&m snitching she did.
Our finished cookies, can you even tell which ones I did and which ones she did?
Our finished cookies, can you even tell which ones I did and which ones she did?
Here she is showing off one the cookies she decorated, she's already licked off all the decorations, I don't think she even ate the cookie part


2 comments:
that is too stinkin' cute. i tried making gingerbread men today (well they ended up being hearts b/c that is the only cookie cutter i have AND the gingerbread man cutter at target was $6.99!!! no way) and I used a random recipe on the internet. BLECH. WAYYY too spicy. They sure looked CUTE after I decorated them---but they tasted like straight up ginger. eew.
She is tooooo cute! What a fun activity to do with her! I love the video because she seems so engrossed in the project.
This little girl just really amuses me.
Post a Comment