Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Pictures

So I'm beginning to think I was abducted by aliens a few months ago and they impregnated me and now I'm carry an alien baby. We had the big ultrasound and from the pictures it can clearly be determined that this is not a human child!

The truth is this little one is just like it's big sister and can be very uncooperative. We couldn't get any good images because the baby preferred to be in a position that was undesirable to achieve good shots. But from what they can tell everything looks healthy. That's the only thing we wanted to hear. It was really hard to resist finding out what we are having but we did it. I guess we are going to wait until the big day to find out if we will be blessed with a son or another daughter. Of course I have more ultrasounds coming up to watch for a few things, placenta previa for one, so in my mind that is just more temptation to find out. I will keep you posted.












6 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, (s)he is so cute!

amiee said...

tee hee it does look like an alien! do you remember the ultrasound pic from jase? it was a pic of his face adn it SERIOUSLY looked like alien face with the big round dark eye "holes". i was DYING. hahahah. i still can't believe you did not find out the sex. i couldn't tell from the way that baby was turned in those pics anyways. i hope it's a boy!!!!!!!!!!! but if not, kate can have a cool sis.

Katie said...

S(he) has too much room to move around right now. That's why the alien resemblance. You need to come up with a nickname so we can call it something other than IT like peanut bird or something.

becki said...

IT looks beautifully healthy. can't wait to find out!

Shaun and Aimee said...

Sounds like a girl if she just won't cooperate! Looks like a beautiful baby. Any pics of mommy?

Jacobson Five said...

I don't know how people do it, wait to find out. What if you had a boy, would you have any clothes for baby. I am way to much of a planner. I still have 2+ months to go any we are getting ready to paint the room pink. Not to mention, I am already stocking up on pink clothes.
I think it is great that you want to wait. I could just never do it, to much anxiety.
I'm glad baby looks healthy. Good luck.