It's been awhile since I last posted anything and I finally uploaded pictures from Christmas to the computer so thought I would play catch up. Christmas was exciting this year with a toddler, although I don't' think she is a typical toddler when it comes to gifts I had to trick her into opening her gifts by telling her "mommy will open it" and as stubborn and independent as she is would always reply "no, Kate open it" she hates the idea of me doing anything for her when she can do it herself. It definitely has to be her idea. Which leads to potty training, not happening! Not at least until it becomes her idea to do it. I spent a good amount of December bribing her with cute undies and chocolates for doing her duty on the porcelain throne but to no avail. She seems to get and love everything about potty training except the part where you go potty. So we took a break and I'll try again at some point.
She has definitely become a chatty Kate lately and it's so cute and fun to actually hear all the things that have been running through her mind for the last couple of years come to life. I could makes lists and lists of the cuteness of her language and probably will, for my benefit since I never want to forget them. I'll save her cuteisms for another post for now since I'm trying to catch up here.
This is Kate is her Christmas Dress that Nana got for her. Green is definitely her color! Of course I think she looks great in any color. That's Nana's black cat Tiki, she rescued him from K-mart.
This was her big gift from Nana, a kitchen I just love how she is snuggled up with her bear just drooling over the box. She got some great toys from Nana, an Elmo live, some bath toys, a cute little puppy that moves, I think it's a furreal maybe? Oh and our dog is in the striped sweater with the gingerbread man on it.

1 comment:
It is about time you post again!!
I loved hearing about Kate with her kitchen. Maybe someday she will have a cooking show on Food Network called "Kookin' In Kate's Kitchen." You DO need to post all her cute sayings!!
Post a Comment