Of course they definitely look like sisters...but they also do not look exactly alike. Sometimes I think they do, but not this time. Lydia has a rounder face, I think. Such cute pics though! I hope you label them well, because I bet when they are much older you won't remember which baby is which!
OMG that flower is as big as her head! lol. TOO FUNNY. They look a TON alike! How fun is that??? I hope my next baby looks a lot like Jase and not like a completely different child...
To Emily Horrocks, my sister for redesigning my blog, all the cool things you see, she did. She'll probably do it for you too (for a small fee) just email her. She is the BEST!
2 comments:
Of course they definitely look like sisters...but they also do not look exactly alike. Sometimes I think they do, but not this time. Lydia has a rounder face, I think. Such cute pics though! I hope you label them well, because I bet when they are much older you won't remember which baby is which!
OMG that flower is as big as her head! lol. TOO FUNNY. They look a TON alike! How fun is that??? I hope my next baby looks a lot like Jase and not like a completely different child...
Post a Comment