It's totally true when they say the 2nd one grows up quicker. I can't believe how fast Lydia is growing up, I can hardly keep up with her and posting all that she is doing on my blog. She is almost 7months but when she turned exactly 6 months, to the day, she started crawling (Kate started crawling at 8 months). And by crawling I don't mean creeping which is what babies do pre-crawling that has been going on since before 4 months. So at 6 months I have this little crawler and just this week she has become really good at pulling herself up on furniture, her crib, really anything she can crawl to and stand up on. And just last night I saw her do a little 'cruising' before she crashed on the floor. I don't know if she'll be an early walker but I won't be surprised if she is. I need to get her 6months stats up here but I know she weighed in at 17lbs. I'll update this when I can with her stats. Here's a video (from Dec 2nd) of her crawling.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Keeping up with the Big Sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love her outfit!
She is just too cute! I can't believe how quickly our babies are growing up!
ahhhhhhhhh shut up she is ADORABLE!!!!!!! must be fun to have 2 girlies!!!!!
i swear my camera is NOT cool at all. It's just a sony cybershot. I think like under $200. I got it a couple years ago. All i do is photograph w/o the flash in good lighting (by a window), then put it on the "close up photo" setting. I swear my camera is nothing like those awesome ones photographers use!!!!! i want one of those, but have no clue how to use it. mine's just a typical point & shoot.
She also has cousin competition. I love the outfit.;o) Cute cupcake Aunt Emily!
Post a Comment