Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Little Stinkers

I have a couple of little stinkers. Lydia got into a marker and drew all over herself, see how she is still holding the marker. She threw a temper tantrum when I tried to get her to hand it over.



Another family restroom rave. This tiny toilet was found at Kohl's. Check out my little stinker, normally I wouldn't take a picture of my child on the pot, but I couldn't help it. I've never seen anything like this, I'm sure little people everywhere are grateful!


I have a couple of little stinkers

2 comments:

Emily said...

LOL ya gotta admit those little stinkers are stinkin' cute!!

Katie said...

Ok those tiny toilets. Collin seems to have outgrown. They have to be tinier then most right? They seem so low to the ground. I know they are hard to aim in to. Was that a washable marker?