Sunday, January 16, 2011

Children's Museum

Now that its winter time we get to do all our favorite indoor stuff. One of our favorite things to do is visiting a children's museum in Winchester about a 45minute drive from us. Our cousins Van and Rowan came along with us and everyone had such a great time. It was fun to watch the kids explore and play. No one wanted to leave but after a couple of hours of hard play we new that if we didn't leave soon we were asking for it. Sure enough everyone had had it and everyone crashed on the car ride home.





2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a fun place to visit!

Emily said...

I never thought I'd see another post from you ever again ! I'm glad you're back up and blogging again! You should just plan on doing it every Sunday after church!
We had lots of fun with you guys. I'd definitely go again!
I just posted about this too!
I used a lot of !!!!!!!!!! in this comment!!!!!!!