Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Put All Your Eggs in One Basket

We went on an Easter Egg Hunt or 'drop' I should say on Saturday. Ms. Kimmie invited us to one that her church puts on for the kids. I'm not sure if Kate had more fun picking up the eggs or dropping them back on the ground. It took awhile before she really got the hang of it but towards the end of the hunt she was all about putting her eggs all in one basket.

Here are a few of pictures. I love the field covered with the colorful easter eggs.



Just in case you are wondering, her adorable easter basket was given to her by Ms. Kimmie last Easter (2007)


Just in case you are wondering, Ms. Kimmie is her babysitter. Also Kate didn't get to enjoy her candy, but mom and dad sure did!

3 comments:

Kikibug said...

OMG! She is so big and walking.. she has grown up SO fast! What a cutie pie. I can't tell who she looks like though. I think she is the perfect mix of both.
I love Easter it is the best holiday.. no crazy holiday shopping, no stress, just chocolate and flowers. LOVE IT!

Emily said...

awww i miss baby kate! tell her to STOP GROWING until I get there!! i can't wait to see her again! did kate go see the easter bunny yet?

justin sure was a cute baby, huh? i think van looks more like him than me. van's little baby pic is really cute!! it's already hard to remember him looking like that!

i displayed kate's birth announcement on a french memo board that i made. she looks all grown up now!! i miss little babies.

em

amiee said...

yay! so adorable! my mom is so funny, she told me she wanted to do an easter egg hunt for jase and hibbin! LOL! like they could do that! they are 5 and 6 months old! But it is cute that my mom thought this would be fun idea. lol.

ps. i liked your idea about the pots and spoons! hahaha