I saw this on etsy.com (a cool website that sells custom made things). I fell in love with the idea and thought it would be fun to try. Well it was totally fun to make and be all creative. I miss doing crafty things, I rarely do anything crafty these days because of time. I made all the patterns by myself and a lot of it was freehand, meaning I didn't even bother making a pattern I just cut the felt until it looked right.
The lobster page is my favorite. It was hard coming up with something that started with a Y so I did things that are yellow. Anyone got any good ideas for a Y besides a yoyo or yak?
I was asking a friend what I should do for the letter N and she asked her 10 year old daughter who immediately responded Neopolitan Ice Cream! We love ice cream so I thought it was perfect.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Felt Name Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This is so cute! I am very impressed! I bet she loves it!
Hello? Martha called and wants her book back! Are you FREAKING kidding me? I am floored at how f-ing cute that book is!!! I WANT ONE!!! I can't believe you made that all by yourself! How the crap? where did you get all the cute designs? Did you steal any ideas or come up with all those cute pics (like lobster, ice cream, etc) on your own????? It is the CUTEST THING in the world! EVER!!! I would never let my baby play with it bc it is too cute!!
That looks fun, how crafty of you.
I love love love it! I dont even know how to sew yet, but I wish I could make one just like it for my girls!
Seriously, I need to commission you for a book for each of my kids. You are so talented. I miss our Stampin' up days. Hey we are almost headed to Germany so I will call you when I come through MD in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment