Sunday, May 18, 2008
All Play No Work
That's right, we got to play for a whole week. We went to Massanutten resort for our family vacation, we own a timeshare there and this is our second year going. We had such a great time and it was fun to be around each other for a whole week with no distractions from work, emails, and phone calls. My sister and her husband and son came up for a night and Brock's mom and dad came up for an evening. Some of the highlights include miniature golfing, two trips to the indoor water park, a visit to the children's museum, many dips in the pool and picnics in the park. Oh and Brock's highlight is that he caught a rainbow trout. Nana babysat for us one afternoon so we could take a chairlift ride up the mountain to see the valley. It was so fun to focus so much of our attention on Kate, she is such a funny girl and I'm amazed with how grown up she is. She is so self-sufficient and very independent. As she will tell you "I can do it". She loves to help mommy with whatever I'm doing. We got a kick out of hearing her talking as she has become quite a little parrot.
I hope you enjoy the slide show, I'll post some video too:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
First of all, I have to say that Kate is getting cuter and cuter! She is super dooper adorable!
Second of all, are you still doing WW bc you look super skinny in your pics! I am so jealous you little turd!!! I am the opposite of skinny. Sucks. GAHHHHHHHH.
Your trip sounded so dang fun! I love vacations!!!!!!!
WOW! She is so cute. Seriously y'all do some fun stuff. She is so big, talking? I bet it is THE CUTEST! She is at my favorite age!! I wish I could see her.
I agree with Amiee, you look great!
Post a Comment