We got to feed the baby cows their milk
Check this out, milk in glass bottles and it's delivered right to your door. We haven't started getting milk delivered yet, but I checked out the prices and it's cheaper then what I pay in the grocery store. I just picked these up while I was at the farm along with homemade yogurt(also in a glass bottle). I just had to show this picture off because I thought it was just so cool.
Kate learned a new word that day. Owww or baby language for cow! It was such a fun get away.
On a side note I did my March of Dimes walk today! We had a great turn out in spite of the dreary weather. It was a lot of fun and I want to thank all you who sponsored me at this event. Your generosity inspires me. My team raised over $800. I can't wait to do it again next year.

6 comments:
Sarah, I like that black shirt of yours - I have the same one in pink!
those little bottles are so cute! so do you leave them at your doorstep for them to collect later?
at our friend's house (Adam & Taryn) there is a little tiny door down toward the bottom of their front door that was used for the milk delivery back in the good ol' days. neat-o.
Sarah, I really like your hair cut! AND you look REALLY thin in that picture! OH i am soooo jealous! sounds like a really fun day with miss kate!
Hey, remember me, Audrey. I am blog hoping and found your blog, so fun. How are things going. I love blogging, it is an easy way to keep in touch. Hope you don't mind me stalking you.
Hey, Gwart! I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing and just noticed your comment and that you have a blog too! Duh, me! Your little girl, you, and your home are all so beautiful! Okay, I guess your husband is kinda pretty too. I'm going to start adding new posts again now that I'm feeling better. I was so sick with pregnancy that I didn't even turn on my computer for for two months! I'm glad we can stay in touch now. Love, Tucker
SOO CUTE!!! She is growing up so fast. I love the one that she is pulling her hand back from the cow..so cute. You look so great!! I love the hair..
Are you serious that you pay LESS to have organic milk delivered to your door. We have our milk delivered, but I have to cancel b/c it is $8.00 a gallon (by the time we pay for delivery) and I can get non hormone milk for less than $3.50 right across the street.
Miss you on Sparks.. where did you go?
Post a Comment