Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Little Fish


Kate and daddy have been taking swimming classes at our community pool. Brock talks about their daddy daughter swim class all week with Kate. It is so cute to see the two of them in class together. Here is a video of our little Fish during their lesson. I love how she almost "jumps" to her dad from the side of the pool. Kate has also learned how to go underwater. Brock says her favorite thing is when they chase after little rubber ducks in the pool.



5 comments:

amiee said...

sarah that is too cute! what a good idea incase she ever falls into water ! very cute

Emily said...

aww i just love baby kate and all the cool things she gets to do. i'm glad she seems to like the water. is she doing better with taking baths?

Leah said...

What a cutie! I did a class like that with Owen and would love to find time for something like that with Evie. She tries to put her face in the water and blows bubbles in the tub. It seems like the second child always gets jipped from having any one-on-one time.

Kikibug said...

She is so cute, I bet she loves it. I think y'all are so amazing that you both work and you STILL find the time to do fun stuff. We are LAZY! You are inspiring me to quit being so dang lazy.

Terry said...

Daddy/Daughter Swim lessons, what a great idea. I am going to have to look into that in my area. Those Winfreys are swimmers, it makes sense. :) Very cute blog, Sarah! Kate is adorable.