Is it strange for an 18month old to like chips n salsa? In the video she can't get enough of it. I think it's a cute video but it's 3 minutes long so I don't blame you if you don't want to watch it. If you manage to watch it to the end, you'll see her do sign language for 'more'. Sorry this is all I have to say for the moment. I guess there isn't a whole lot going on right now. We are both busy with work and in the evenings we are busy with trips to the park with Kate. We love spending time outside now that the weather is nice. Today was a rainy day so we've been inside all day.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey gwartney! how are you? loving your blog...keep in touch!
Sarah! It is Emily (Quick) Charter. Your little girl is so cute! I love to find new blog buddies! I have one too - www.growingupcharter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment