Monday, September 1, 2008

Beach Video

Here is a video of Kate at the beach. It's from when we first arrived and she was still chicken about the water and everything was new to her. My camera died before she warmed up to everything so I don't have footage of when she was running into the ocean. It's 2 minutes and sounds kinda bad because of the wind from the ocean.

4 comments:

amiee said...

Yay you updated your blog! Woo hoo! I can't believe it! LOL. Those are such cute pics. I love the kid leash. I will def need one of those for Jase when he starts walking. Good things to look forward to, I guess. Cute footage of her at the beach. Looks like so much fun. I am jealous of all the fun fairs and things you go to! We don't do anything cool like that!!!

Shaun and Aimee said...

Kate is gettig so big! What a precious little girl. Miss you and love you tons!

Kikibug said...

hey, I was going to say the same thing Amiee did. You always so many cool things. My life is LAME, even before bed rest. I am a shut in. When do you find time.
So cute that she had so much fun at the beach. Her little voice is SO cute too! I really hope to meet her before she is 10.

tlc said...

Your little girl is growing up. She is absolutely adorable! It is great to see how your doing through your blog.