So everyday I ask Kate if she wants a brother or a sister? Awhile ago the answer was "No" then it turned into "A brother or a seester" and then it was "brother" and sometimes "seester" but recently for the last couple of weeks it's always "seester". I really don't know what I'm having and I don't really have any impressions. I want a boy to experience all the boy stuff like sports and sending him off to father son campouts, and I would love to pass on the family name(s) (Brock's name is a family name not to mention our last name has yet to be passed on to a male, Brock has 2 brothers which both have 2 girls, geez). But it would be nice to have another girl since I love having a girl; I'm set for girl stuff and Kate seems to want a seester. I'm grateful that the baby seems to be healthy and I really don't care what I'm having and already feel this little one is a perfect fit in our family. I've recently started asking what we should name her seester, to which her very first answer was "chocolate" ok I could handle that except I would end up eating my baby! I asked her again and this time it was "pumpkin" I wonder where she got that from. Tonight I asked her and she said "Marta" her babysitter, I'm sure Marta would be honored, Brock then suggested "Selda" her other babysitter, Kate didn't like that as much!
So here is a little video to show off how cute Kate is, or at least I think she's cute. I was trying to get her to sing a couple of tunes but she saw the camera and thought I was taking pictures of her, so started saying cheeeezzzzeee. She still seems to show off so if you make it through the video I hope you will be entertained.
Oh earlier tonight I overheard Brock and Kate talking about keeping a secret from mommy. Apparently Brock was smuggling chocolate to Kate and telling her "it's our secret" to which she would go "shssssh, it's our secret, don't tell mommy". What a little stinker, she loves chocolate.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A Brother or Sister?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kate really seemed to skip toddlerhood and is a regular kid now! She is sooo cute! I can't believe how much hair she has and how well she talks. Such a little ham.
Looks like Brockman is getting a beard...whoa.
hahahah! she is SO CUTE, it's not just you thinking that. I think she is ADORABLE!!!!!!! and I'm also glad to see that my house is not the ONLY one with toys and stuff laying all over! Bwhahahahhahaa! I just HAD to say that! hee hee you know i love you. and my house really does look WORSE,promise!
Post a Comment