I had another ultrasound today to check the size of the baby. It's measuring a week ahead and over 4lbs. I'm exactly 32 weeks which mean less then 8 weeks left if I go before my due date, fingers crossed. When the technician first showed me the profile (the pict below) I didn't even hesitate to say this baby looks like 'it's' big sister. I just remember having an u/s with Kate right before she was born and this is what 'it' looked like. Unfortunately I'm not very organized and I can't find that picture on my computer to show you, even though I'm sure I scanned it. But I'll put up a newborn pic of Kate for comparison and maybe you can see some resemblance.
I tried peeking at the gender even though I want a surprise baby, I couldn't see a thing the baby was all squished I guess I am on the countdown now to find what it is! (Sorry I keep referring to this baby as it, guess that's what you do when you don't know the sex.)
Ultrasound picts are sometimes hard to look at, this is the profile, follow the forehead over to the nose then the lips that look like a little beak, Kate has this same beak then you can see just a smidgen of the the chin and 'it's' hand is up by the chin at this point it into a big blur.
What do you think? Can you see the resemblance or is it just a mom thing, I realize comparing an u/s picture to a real picture is kinda difficult.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Update with Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is a big ol' head and I do see Kate's little lips in this baby!!
I don't know..I'm really thinkin' IT's a GIRL!
Wow she looks like Kate even as a baby! I love the chubby babies!
I am predicting Girl.
They are both so pretty! I can't believe your willpower! Miss you and love you tons!
Post a Comment