This is Kate getting all excited when Daddy comes home. Needless to say daddy lights up with this type of reaction. It really is cute. I never get a reaction like this since I pick up Kate in the afternoons and usually carry her kicking and screaming to the van, because she doesn't want to leave the daycare. Without a doubt she loves her daddy. It's a good thing cause I'm sure you can all tell Kate is daddy's little girl and she has him completely wrapped around her little finger.
The video is from mid-march.
Monday, April 13, 2009
I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
love the pics and videos of kate. i can't believe you just set the basket in the house and waited until she found it. i am NOT that patient. as soon as jase woke up in the morning, i carried him down the stairs and showed him his loot. :)
LOL A- I really wanted to give it to her first thing but then I remembered how the day before she ate nothing but chips and candy all day so I figured I should at least wait until after lunch for her to get her stuff. I should've recorded the part where I put the basket away until she ate lunch...she wasn't happy about that!
Post a Comment