My sister and I took the babies to get pictures done. They turned out so cute. Babies grow out of the newborn stage so quickly I wanted to make sure to get it captured. I thought I was crazy for taking the baby out to do this but the photo session went really well. I would much rather take a non-mobile newborn to get pictures taken then a willful toddler.


Monday, June 8, 2009
9 Days Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey! Cute pics of Lydia! I didn't get jase's done until 2 weeks old. He seriously looks like he's 3 months old in the pictures! WHAT? ARgh!
I love the whole baby bird, mama bird thing. That is adorable. So how old is Kate? About 2.5?? You are making me a bit happier that I am not pregnant yet b/c I want Jase to be kate's age when I have a 2nd one! She seems so good about everything.
Oh and you know Kiki is going to kill you when she hears kate's potty training success! LOL!!!
I am so proud of Kate! YOu have to update on how she's doing now that Day 1 has passed.
Love the pics!! I was there!! haha
Sweet pics! I want more!--This is Katie posting ;)
Post a Comment