I know Mother's day in mid-June, crazy right! Oh no not for my two year old. She always tells me "Happy Mother's Day, Mom" just like that several times a day. This has been going on since Mother's day. I love it, and hope it never ends. I know it will so I'm making sure to blog about it now so I don't forget. I'm not thrilled she calls me "mom" either. I'm mostly mommy, but sometimes I'm mom.
Oh so the Potty Project update, it's now day 3 and things are still going well for Kate. If we are out and about she wears a pull-up aka diaper that looks like undies. And she always wets them. The trick seems to be to keep her in big girl undies and she has way more control over her actions. But overall she is doing great, I really am proud of her. It's made my life so much easier for her to be this easy going.
Lydia had a great night last night. She seems to be on a schedule which is great considering she is 3 weeks old. I know that might change, but it might not! She seems to go to bed around 8pm I dream-feed her before I go to bed (she sleeps through the feeding) then she stays asleep until around 2am wakes for a feeding (still very sleepy) and then she is back down until somewhere between 6:30-8am where she wakes, eats, and stays really sleepy. I think I must be the most well rested mommy because her night wakings don't really bother me. I just think she is so cute I love to go get her at night. Also after waking about 6x a night while pregnant to go to the bathroom waking once a night to cuddle my newborn isn't so bad.
Lydia's 2weeks stat (the percent is percentile ie: 75% means 25% of babies are bigger then that)
As of 6.4.09
8lbs 9oz 75% (birthweight was 8lbs 14oz)
20 1/2" 75% (shrunk, down 1/4")
Head 13 3/4" 50%
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dude you have some awesome luck with newborns. Jase would eat around 8pm, then dream fed about 10pm, then he was up around 1am, 3am, 5am, etc...I can't believe Lydia sleeps that much! WHAT??????? Count your lucky stars, girl!!! Jase didn't sleep through the night (11pm until 6am) until about 3 months. And that was with sleep training!!!!!!!!!!
So cute about the happy mothers day! hee hee
Liddy and Row are coordinating their sleep schedules! We are up or in bed at those same times!
I am glad you are feeling rested...I am SO NOT this week!
I just love hearing about Kate. She is sooo cute telling you Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment