Chub in a Tub, Tub of Love, Chubby Tubby, Love in a Tub, these are just some of Liddy's nicknames since our Tummy Tub arrived. I have to thank my sister, Emily for it, she got it from a friend of hers in the Netherlands. It's looks like a bucket or flower pot your baby sits in and is submersed with water. It's suppose to recreate the womb effect. It retails for $50 in US, expensive for a womb recreation! But Emily's friend got it for $16 in Europe where they are very popular.
Showing off the Tummy Tub

Showing off the Tummy Tub
It really is like a flower pot
Lydia loves it, I love that she doesn't get cold like in other baths, it's hard to tell but there is a lot of room in there, you can even fit another baby in there. She will actually fit it better when she is a little older, right now I have to hang on to her.
The girls can still take baths together since it doesn't take up a lot of space in the bath tub.

3 comments:
she's so cute. It's funny to see the pic of Lydia's body in the tub cause Rowan's was ALL CHUB. lol she's so tiny I just love it. We just have to get a pic of them together in it this weekend before Rowan gets much bigger.
In the first pic that you posted, she really looks like Brock. I mean, that baby is all Brock sometimes!
I have wanted a chubby tubby for so long! I saw it like 6 months ago but I just cant bring myself to pay that much! Is it worth it??
Post a Comment