Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who's got my Octagon?

This video clip from Seasame Street has become a family favorite. We are always playing off of it. We say things to each other like "Who's got my Octagon?" or "Have you seen my Octagon?", or "Give me back my Octagon!". It's funny to see Kate get into it. This morning we were driving and she tells me "Mom can you catch all my octagons" and I told her "sure throw them up here to me". I had to admit I am a pretty good octagon catcher. It helps when you have a great octagon pitcher though. Jack Black is crazy as usual in the clip, he's totally into it.


4 comments:

amiee said...

ha! love jack black! that is funny how cute the things are that kate says! i love it

Plain Jame said...

He's got a way with acting! Love it!

Katie said...

That's cute!

Dawna said...

jack black is a favorite at our house!!!