Here's a cute little video from the other day. I just love how Lydia is just mesmerized by her big sister. About 2 seconds before I shot this video Kate was feeding single cheerios to Lydia, just like she was a little pet and Lydia would beg for more. Kate got distracted by the TV and stopped feeding her but Lydia is still hoping Kate will give her a few more. I'm surprised Lydia isn't freaking out on Kate which is what she does lately when she doesn't get her way.

4 comments:
This is hysterical--that poor Lydia! I guess now she knows what it's like to be on a diet! LOL.
Adorable!!
That's so cute. Lydia's hair is lighter and at first I thought I saw a little Brock. When are these kids ever going to look like their Mom's? I always get that both look like Troy.
Oh how cute! Isn't that Lady and the Tramp on in the background? lol
Post a Comment