Saturday, April 3, 2010

A funny Kate

I just had to write this down before I forget. Tonight Kate did a hiccup/burp (basically made a strange noise) and immediately said "I've the hiccups, I need to go to the doctor" (she says this to me everyday cute but no big deal) Then she say, "it came from my belly, it happens when I eat strange food" OMG she said "strange food" and I bursted into tears. Kate looked at me and said "mom it's not funny" and I lost it some more. It was really had to compose myself for her. Now that I'm reading this it isn't' near as funny to me, but at the time I promise it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is funny! She eats strange food and Collin eats nasty snack which was a snack all the kids hated at summer camp and he loved it was licorice.