So I have some catchin up to do. Here is a quick photo overview of what's been going on with us (well mostly Kate) since her 1st birthday. If you want to see more pictures of Kate from when she was a newborn to about 11 months old go visit her totsite.
Here's the Birthday Cake I made for Kate. Brock thought the cupcakes were for her and the cake was for us. Nope, the Birthday Girl got the whole cake! The plate is from my family when I was a kid. I'm so excited to pass on this family tradition.
Here's the Birthday Cake I made for Kate. Brock thought the cupcakes were for her and the cake was for us. Nope, the Birthday Girl got the whole cake! The plate is from my family when I was a kid. I'm so excited to pass on this family tradition.
Allie from her day care (Ms. Kimmie's DD) came over to celebrate with us. She came with gifts.
The Birthday Girl Enjoying her Cake!
The Aftermath
The clean up
Birthday at Nana's House. Kate is sporting her favorite food, spaghetti. Here are all her wonderful gifts that she got from her cousins, Aunts & Uncles. Nana and Grandad gave her a wagon.
This year for Christmas (2007) we decided to cut our own tree. We had such a great time going to this farm. Kate got so much attention from everyone cause she was so cute just toddling around on the farm. This is her and dad in front of our tree.
Mom and Kate
Kate and her Tree
Christmas at the Gwartney's: The cousins exchanged gifts and Ella had Kate. She gave Kate this soft fuzzy warm blanket with cute dogs on it. Kate loves dogs so this was a perfect gift. Kate sleeps with it every night. Brock made spring rolls for our christmas dinner and they were a hit. The highlight of the Gwartney's Christmas was meeting my new nephew, Van Isaac. He was born 10/15/07 and he is the cutest baby. He has big blue eyes, a fuzzy blond head, his daddy's pudgy nose and a combination of his mom's and dad's mouths.
Kate and Van
Kate's Blanket from Ella
Kate and Ella (7 yrs old)
Christmas at the Winfrey's is always Magical. I will never figure out how Santa does it but whatever your heart desires will be there wrapped perfectly in the most festive colored wrapping paper. It was so much fun being with the family as we opened gifts. It was fun to see Kate excited about opening her gifts. It's amazing how much 2 months can make in gift opening skills, her birthday gifts she hardly seemed interested.
We took it easy for New Year's since we had such a hectic Christmas. My new years resolution this year, lose weight! Brock's is to be nicer to his wife (although I think he is pretty nice already but I'm not complaining) and Kate's is to learn to talk.
Kate Jan 2008

2 comments:
OMG she is the cutest thing ever! I love the pic of her in the high chair with the cake, and the one of her sitting by the xmas tree! I just laughed and laughed at how much she looks like she was REALLY enjoying that cake! HAHAHAHA awesome! And how cute was her cake and cupcakes? I love that idea!!! I can't wait for Jase to turn 1 b/c I am throwing him the HUGEST birthday bash ever!!!
I am totally dying over her too - I love her already! she is so cute, and she has a really sweet little happy smile! I cant wait to see more!
Post a Comment