Sunday, February 10, 2008

Let the Bloggin Begin

I have joined the bloggin world. I have really enjoyed staying in touch with all my friends through their blogs. I only hope that I can stay caught up with this with all that I have going on in my life. You can still go to my totsite and view pictures of Kate but I haven't updated that site since before she turned 1 and now she is almost 16months. So you might be better off just checking up on us here.
So let the Bloggin Begin.....

4 comments:

amiee said...

Yay Hooray! Sarah has a blog! I will have to add you to mine! Can't wait to see more pics. Cute family pic, btw!

amiee said...

ok i am waiting for a new post over here....hello!!! :)

amiee said...

OMG so gay that you haven't posted yet. *sigh* I can't take the suspense any longer!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

I had to find out you had a blog via someone from Australia who clicked on a link to my blog from your blog. Hello???? A little email wouldn't hurt! I am glad you are joining us! Yippee!