Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Look Alike Contest

Here are a couple of baby/toddler pictures of Brock and I. Please leave a comment and tell us who Kate resembles.

Kate

Dad

Mom

6 comments:

Cari said...

I honestly think that she looks like both you as kids, she has his coloring, but the features are a lot alike between the two of you.

Leah said...

I think she has Brock's eyes but the rest is your spitting image. It's fun to see how much they change and how everyone sees something different in your kids.

amiee said...

OMG you were the CUTEST little thing, ever!! I love that pic of you! Ok, I think her eyes & eyebrows are just like yours...the rest is Mr. Brock. A nice mix!

Anonymous said...

I do think she looks like you more than like Brock. It is definitely a toss up though!!

Plain Jame said...

a perfect mix of both of you!

amiee said...

sarah, i am letting you know it's time for a new post...ok??