Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Thought I'd show off Valentine's Day pictures of Kate. I made the dress and the hair bow. I'm excited that she finally is growing enough hair to put it in a tiny little pony tail (or whale spout as Becki calls it).



6 comments:

amiee said...

Dude, I cannot believe you made that dress!! It's so cute! HOW did you do this?? I didn't know you could sew? No thanks on my end. That is what Gap is for! hahahah

Ok I love that picture of her in her slip on the stairs!!! Adorable. You should check out that link on my blog for photo books and make one of Kate. I want to do one for Jase. They have some cool options.

Leah said...

Sarah I miss you! I love your abreviations they had me PIMPLOL.
I'll be coming up to MD in April so we have to get together again, we had so much fun last time. Evie isn't walking yet but I think she'll be able to hold her own this time. I love Kate's belly, I just want to blow on it. Good job on the blog.

Cari said...

cute cute cute! Love the dress.

Leah said...

I guess you will just have to come and visit us then:)

Dana Marie said...

OMGosh, that dress is freaking adorable! Great job, girl! And the shoes? Over the top! :)

La negra said...

Oh my gosh....she's so cute, Sarah. Ya'll did a good job!!! Look at that cute dress. Thanks for looking me up and writing. I miss you so much! Everytime I watch the movie "Signs"..I think of how much scarier it was with you screaming next to me! LOL. I love ya. Tell Brock hi and give your Kate a kiss for me.