Saturday, July 26, 2008

Morning Rituals

This is something that Brock calls "our morning rituals". Every morning, after breakfast and while still in Pj's Brock and Kate go "water the tomoatos". When Kate hears daddy say "lets go water the tomoatos" she runs to the back door yelling "outside!". She loves helping dada but doesn't water anything except the patio and her watercan (you'll see in the video). It's so cute that the two of them do this. The video is actually really boring so bless you if you make it through it. I think it's cute only because I love the subject of it! My favorite part of the video is when Brock says "this is probably the best part of my day" referring to him and Kate "watering the tomato's". Oh Brock is very very very proud of his tomoto plants and shows them off to me daily. Oh I hate how I talk on video, I'm going to try and be less of a dork.

5 comments:

amiee said...

awww i love the video of her! that is soooooooo cute!!!! i think she is absolutely adorable!

sorry to hear about your loss. i hate funerals. i will cry my eyeballs out no matter who it is bc it does make you think of your own life and all your own loved ones.

Emily said...

dang it the video isn't working for me on my end! i will have to keep trying. you know that pretty much everything kate does amuses me.

amiee said...

hey. thx for the comment about the carseat. graco comfort sport is out, esp since the weight limit is 40 lbs. i think one of the MAIN reasons the britax is so $$$ is that it is one of the FEW carseats that have the tether you can anchor to the car. also, it is much easier to install w/ latch than most other car seats, and you are right, it has higher slots for taller kids than most other seats, too. that is what i learned today after being online researching for hours!

Kikibug said...

hahaha, I laughed when you said you will try to not to be dork.. i feel the same way when I hear myself talk on camera.
She is so cute and that is so cute that Brock said that is the best part of his day. Your tomatoes look great!

Shaun and Aimee said...

Kate you are so cute. We need to introduce you and Cooper!