
I got this fun little activity off of my friend Elizabeth's blog. A nice little activity to pass time when you can't sleep and it's 1am. Thank goodness for interent. What did we do in the olden days on sleepless nights...read a book perhaps.
Here's how you can create your own Mosaic:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Use only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
Onto the questions and my answers:
1. What is your first name? Sarah - I don't know what the arches have to do with my name but when I saw this picture it reminded me of my days in UT.
2. What is your favorite food? Mexican- I love anything Mexican. I love puppy's too kinda funny that this picture popped up but he was so cute I had to keep him.
3. What high school did you go to? Chancellor High School, this picture popped up 3 times on the front page it was almost like he was asking to be included on my mosiac. He does remind me of all the statues I saw on my couple of trips to Europe.
4. What is your favorite color? Red- But it changes to Blue sometimes and even Pink. The Red berries remind me of summer and the raspberries I just picked last week.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brad Pitt comes to mind although I don't really have a celebrity crush that I sit and day dream about. This kinda changes around for me too. I guess I've always have had a small weakness for Brad. A picture of a ton of rubber ducks came up and that reminded me of Kate and how she loves ducks especially in the pool.
6. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke - especially at 9am! I'm down to 1 a day for the most part and sometimes even none. I'm trying to just drink water hence the picture. I do love water so I have no complaints.
7. What is your dream vacation? The Mediteranean - so I wouldn't exclude visiting many different countries, but I've always thought Greece would be an interesting place to visit and have heard wonderful things about the country. Just look at that picture and tell me you would't want to go there in person.
8. What is your favorite dessert? Gooey Brownies - Not to be confused with dry or cake-like brownies with a little ice cream.
9. What did you want to be when you grow up? Fashion Designer, don't laugh. What would I design? I guess sweat pants, jeans and Tshirts since that seems to be all I live in. It's hard to believe I told people I wanted to be this when I was a grown up. A peacock is better dressed then I am.
10. What do you love most in life? My family this includes everyone from my husband and daughter down to my all my inlaws. I have a huge family and I'm so thankful for them. Unfortunately the rose wasn't my first or second pick for pictures, those pictures didn't work in the mosaic for some reason so I went with my third pick the yellow rose. I love roses and it always reminds me of that song, "the yellow rose of TX". I lived in TX for 8 years as a kid and have many wonderful memories. (my first pick was a picture of a cute little monkey family kinda like my cute little monkey family)
11. What is one word that describes you? Friendly-I couldn't decide between this or Happy. I figure I'm not always Happy but try to be Friendly even when I'm not happy. So Friendly won. This picture seems to describe both 'happy friends'.
12. What is your nick name? Sariah - My parents started calling me this when I was in high school and when I married into my husband's family there was already a Sarah so we needed another name for me as to not confuse the young nieces and nephews who would stare blankly at me when I said "my name is Sarah just like Travis's wife is Sarah". This old picture is from someone's family history kinda reminds me that I should be doing family history.
Ok I showed you my mosaic, now show me yours....
Sunday, July 20, 2008
My Mosaic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
this is cool! i will have to do this on my blog soon!
hey. that was fun except i have a headache and it took me WAY too long to do it, so i started getting irritated by the end of it. oh well. hahahaha. plus i kept trying to use the html code but the mosaic pic was WAY WAY too small that way. so then i realized i could just save it as a jpeg then paste it in like a picture into my blog. MUCH MUCH better. I won't even tell you how long it took me to figure that out. omg.
hey, that's cool that you remember the polish sausage thing. hee hee. the IRONIC thing is that I weigh prob 40-50 lbs MORE than I did back then. GAY.
And yes, I had the BEST bdays!!! Special thanks to YOU!!! I haven't had a birthday even come close to the coolness of my pinata one OR my karaoke one. Prob never will :)
I am so glad that you did a mosiac ... I need your email so I can catch up with you!
Post a Comment