Tuesday, February 16, 2010

From Christmas to Vday

If I have any followers of this blog you'll know that I've terrible about updating it lately. I don't really have an excuse. I could say that I was busy but everyone is busy. I'm now making it a priority to update my blog more often. I'm in a diet competition right now with a group of people and one of the parts of the competition is to work on developing a good habit each day. So I'm blogging daily as my good habit. I also have a recipe blog and a weightloss blog (it's private)that I keep up with so you might not always see a post here but I'm posting somewhere. So I'm playing a little catch up tonight. One thing I noticed about my blog is that I didn't post anything in January and now that January is over I can't remember what happened that month. We just moved into our new house in November. Moving was such a hassle I'm just now starting to come out of that moving funk. On January 1st we had family and friends up for a housewarming party. And much of the rest of January was spent snowed in. Here are a few pictures of my time over the last few weeks.

One of my favorite pictures from Christmas morning I still can't believe I got both girls smiling and looking at the camera

Cute little apron set Kate got from her cousin Skylar

Lydia getting into trouble. She is constantly opening up drawers and cupboards. I just LOVE this stage (I'm kidding) She cruises around the entire kitchen really fast, I've got to get it on video cause it's crazy.



What my sweetheart gave to me on Valentine's Day. I LOVE red long-stemmed roses

3 comments:

Shaun and Aimee said...

Your girls are too, too cute! I loved the update!

Jacobson Five said...

I know what you are saying about kids getting into the cupboards and not loving it. Sydney loves to open the cupboard with the garbage can in it and if I don't catch her quickly she starts eating the garbage. AHHHH, this to shall pass.

Katie said...

I love the apron. Beautiful roses. The I got a rose from a new home builder on Valentine's Day when we were visiting homes. I rubbed that in to Troy. I bet those girls will be two peas in a pod.