Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kate eating spaghetti

I'm sure I'm violating all the rules of motherhood here. Aren't mom's suppose to teach their kids to not eat like this. My poor children don't stand a chance with me as a mom I guess. Seriously, I got such a kick out of watching Kate eat her spaghetti that I grabbed the camera and recorded her. The cute thing was that Kate started to perform for the camera and so even when it was off she begged me to keep filming her. What a ham.

Here's the video where I am incriminating myself, I won't tell you the part where Kate was in the same pair of jammies from Thursday night until Sunday morning (we take Snow days seriously at our house) or how almost nightly we eat off of fine paper dinnerware so I can avoid dishes. I can't be such a horrible mom cause the green stuff on her plate is baby spinach (with ranch) and she ate all of it!


1 comment:

amiee said...

hahaha that is so cute! where's the spaghetti sauce, though??? :)

by the way, looks like y'all got as much snow as WE did last year (or was that the year before???) Good grief! your snow mountain is AWESOME! and you're right--that last pic of kate looking at lydia is ADORABLE!!! I hope my boys get along as well as your girls do!