I can't wait to start blogging again?? I think? I feel ashamed when I think of how long it's been since I last blogged. A whole year and a half gone and I didn't even blog once. My mind not being very sharp these days can't remember that period of time very well to record all the details of what our family did and experience.It's gone forever. I'm sad about this....I mean a whole year and a half. I've been thinking a lot lately about how I need to start blogging again. I can't change the past, but I can make up for it and I still have today. I've stumbled across a few blogs lately and for some reason they have really touched me, like answers to a prayer that I need to be blogging and recording my journal. I'll link to those blogs because they really mean a lot to me. How life can change in an instant. So I'm blogging again. I'm going to try and make up for the past and record the present so in my future can be bright! Here's one of the blogs that has inspired me to get my rear in gear and blog. You really do just never know.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment