Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Showing off a 4month old!

I have to show off pictures I took of my beautiful baby boy! I took them about a month ago when he was about 4.5months old, now he is 5.5 months old. I want to take some more of him this week to see how much he has changed in a month. Before I do that I need to show these pictures off. I took them with my Canon Rebel using a 50mm 1.8/f lens . I'm starting to get into photography a little and it so much fun to have a baby to work with for photo shoots. If I'm lucky he'll be the one kid of mine who doesn't mind being photographed. My girls are hard to snap shots of hence why I hardly post pictures of them!




I have to show off pictures I took of my beautiful baby boy! I took them about a month ago when he was about 4.5months old, now he is 5.5 months old. I want to take some more of him this week to see how much he has changed in a month. Before I do that I need to show these pictures off. I took them with my Canon Rebel using a 50mm 1.8/f lens . I'm starting to get into photography  a little and it so much fun to have a baby to work with for photo shoots. If I'm lucky he'll be the one kid of mine who doesn't mind being photographed. My girls are hard to snap shots of hence why I hardly post pictures of them!

No comments: