Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 Easter's this year!

It's almost August, and I'm blogging about Easter. That is just how it goes around here. We had 3 Easter's this year.


We took the girls to the community center's Easter egg hunt. I told Kate to look for the golden egg because there was a special prize. I have to dig up the picture, it's on brock's iphone but her basket was filled with only yellow eggs. Any time she saw a colored egg she just left it she was hoping that the yellow ones qualified as golden egg, she was very disappointed to learn that she didn't really have THE golden egg. At the community center they had cute games/crafts for the kids, and we had our pictures taken with the Easter bunny (almost must try and update with those pictures). They made really cute Easter bunny hats. Which Kate loved wearing and
Lydia loved to try and take off and rip into shreds.


We then went to my brother's house for a family Easter egg hunt. He lives on a nice big property which was perfect for a big hunt. Kate's basket, she did such a good job posing for the camera, check out where her hand is!

One of the only good pictures of Kate and Lydia together
License to Drive.... Kate and Violet cruisin

Easter at our house, check out what the Easter Bunny brought the girls...we hid their baskets and Kate had a great time hunting for them
She found them in the living room and is having a great time going through her stuff, Lydia, (around 11months) loved being a part of all this action and was having a great time checking everything out

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's all fun and games until someone puts chocolate in and outside easter egg hunt egg. The girls are so cute. I love the golden egg mishap. I forgot we had that jeep in our garage full of boxes. I must break it out.