Since we both work full time we really make sure that we spend the weekend having fun. Strawberry pickin is work! But with 2 little helpers it was so much fun. They didn't seem to mind the heat. The little boy with us is Kate's twin! Not really he is 2.5 weeks older then her, I've been friends with his mom Kim since before our kids were born. We were neighbor's, then they moved away, saddened by the loss of them we decided to move and a year later we are neighbors again. They just had a new sister join their family so I gave the mom a break and he came along with us.
Lydia was the biggest helper she stood in one spot and picked what she could see and ate all her pickins right there. I'm sure she ingested tons of bug guts, and dirt. Oh well, you are only 1 once.
We had to take a wagon ride out to the strawberry fields and here are the kids goofin off.
I love this one of Lydia looking at C- he was such a ham btw, I can hardly get Kate to even look at the camera and I could hardly get C to stop posing for the camera
A cow train ride, they had SO MUCH FUN on this thing
My favorite thing is this air pillow and huge trampoline basically it was so much fun to act like a kid again on this

No comments:
Post a Comment