Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Told You!

I told you I was going to be playing catch up. I've had the best time looking through photos at my attempt in trying to get caught up, and even though I totally stink at updating this blog, I'm pretty good at getting pictures for it.

Here are a few photo's that are just sorta random. Taken in May 2010.

Kate is always such a good sport when I do my attempts to do "sister" pictures. She is always one that goes with the flow. They looked so cute this morning in their superman tee's I had to do a photo shoot, especially since daddy was also wearing his tee. You could say we are a super family cause we are. And and you can find Brock and Kate cuddled up on the couch together any given Saturday morning talking about their favorite superhero. Brock loves superman, and so does Kate. Big surprise there.



I still can't believe I have them all smiling and looking at the camera, this is one lucky shot. When you get to the Father's day post you'll recognize this picture.


I should've added these pictures to my recent Lydia post. This girl is into everything. I caught her standing on this little bike reaching up for something in her kitchen. It was too cute for me not to share this with you. I just love this child's problem solving skills.




Just another cute sister picture. I just can't get over how lucky I am to have these 2 girls and how lucky I am that they seem to totally get along with each other. They don't have many squabbles. They have different personalities but their love for each other conquers it all. My favorite is that Kate is totally protective of her little sister and always makes sure that if she gets something so does Lydia.

2 comments:

amiee said...

i love all your posts! sooo cute! your girls are darling! except for the poo explosion! LOL! i can't believe Brock was game to clean that up! i think Reuben would have took off running and left me to do that one! looks like lydia has brock's eyes and kate got yours!!

Emily said...

LOL I loved all your recent posts! Lydia and Kate are TOO stinkin' cute - I am just loving L's personality! She IS trouble! Her messing up the hand-me-down jumper is heart breaking, but at least you took a pic of the damage so you could show her later!
We're having so much fun watching L and K this week!!