Thursday, July 8, 2010

Father's Day

Father's day was a lot of fun this year for me for some reason. I've always enjoyed celebrating Father's day because Brock is such an awesome dad. But this year I felt like the girls were able to help more with daddy's gifts and it just made it fun for me. BTW I had to bragg on Brock because he gets complimented all the time by my friends, family and random people how great of a dad he is. Seriously people are always telling me how they really think Brock is such a great dad. He really is an awesome dad, he's a fun dad, warm and loving, generous and he'll tell you that he absolutely LOVES being a dad more then he could've ever imagined.

Here's the dad at Father's day with the gifts from his girls



We made him a cute little picture frame with one of my all time favorite pictures of him and the 2 girls. I also got him a new GPS to replace his old one which was having some problems.









No comments: