We met up with Brock's family for some fun camping. All his brothers and sisters were there except his youngest sister who had just had a baby. Brock's brother's wife's family owns a house on the lake and although there were plenty of beds in the house everyone opted to sleep in tents. Both girls had so much fun and did great sleeping together in a tent. It's building my confidence that we can do this again. Here are some photo's from the trip. We had such a great time together that we are trying to make this an annual event.
Kate using the potty!

2 comments:
Looks like a fun time. Where's the Northern Neck?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL??? TENTS??? ACK! I hate tents! Look at that gorgeous lakehouse! I would have been inside in a BED! Y'all are crazy! LOL. I love the private beach! SO AWESOME! I bet the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment