Thursday, July 8, 2010

Little Trouble Maker

Liddy is our little trouble maker, she is all smiles all the time but it's because she is always into something. She is famous for her smirkey smile. Lydia loves to toddle around looking for somthing to destroy. So one day while I was cooking dinner she toddles in covered in paint, with her little smirkey smile. My camera was right there so I snapped a picture but I was not happy. She was wearing probably one of my favorite all time outfits that was a handme down from Kate. Kate wore it for 6 months or so and didn't manage to get even one stain on it, the first day Lydia has it on and she gets paint all over it, which I couldn't get out and eventually just had to throw the outfit away.



Here's a cute picture of the girls, I love how Lydia just backs herself up and takes a seat in the window seal.



Isn't this a nice way to be greeted in the morning! That's right one morning Brock went to go get Lydia out of bed and this is what he found. A happy poopy baby. It was a mess and it was every where, every part of her crib had some smear of it. But look how happy she is! This was definatily a job for the daddy. He tackled it like a pro washing her off in the laundry room utility sink.







No comments: