Before I get to the cute little bugs, I want to show off these cupcakes I made for a baby shower I hosted. My friend had her baby boy in July but we celebrated his impending arrival in May. I don't have any pictures of the shower other then these cupcake, yes, I have my priorities straight.
Since we are talking about food, here's some of the food we did for the Cute As A Bug birthday party for the babies. Rowan (Emily's son) and Lydia are 2 days apart. so it just seemed right to do party for them together. Here are some of the treats we made, these tasted as good as look. Don't you just love the hand that is trying to snatch.
A fruit pizza we made for the party, I love how it turned out.
Kids in their jammies playing in the sand and water table, this is before the big party

2 comments:
Cupcakes look yummy. The birthday party was fun!
LOL I'm so glad you took more pics than I did! Those 2 babies are so stinkin' cute! You are great with decorating cupcakes. My blue suede cupcakes I made the other day looked awful but they tasted great!
Post a Comment