Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why I don't mind Grocery Shopping With Kids At Wegman's

Wegman's is a grocery store in our area, it's more upscale then your average grocery yet they sell the exact same stuff that other stores sale. For me I like the convenience, it's right on my way home from work. They also have a dining area and sell pretty good food, it's not cheap but affordable. They have a pretty cool seating area upstairs and a place for kids to sit and eat while being entertained in front of a TV. On Friday's they do a movie night for the kids, lay out blankets for all the kids sell candy and popcorn while the parents kick back. We like going there, it's a nonstress place for us to hang out as a family and I can pick up grocery while I'm there. I know this all sounds strange, hanging out at a grocery store.

BUT this is why I shop at Wegman's they have HUGE family bathrooms, several of them, they are always CLEAN and they have place to store your tots while you take care of business. I've seen these before, but not in a practical place like a grocery store! It's so funny to look over and see your tot just suspended from the wall on this thing. Sorry the picture isn't that great, this was taken from my phone.

4 comments:

Emily said...

LOL that pic is so funny! I heart Wegmens, too. We go there once a week. I love love love those Family bathrooms!

Katie said...

That is funny. I love their bathrooms and Ikea is like that too. We haven't been to the movie night yet but it sounds like fun.

Christian, etc. said...

those look awesome! ( can you tell I have a toddler that threatens to open the door on me every time we are in a restroom? :> )
Your family is adorable!

amiee said...

i think the company could make a million trillion bucks more if they sold those toddler seats to EVERY STORE IN AMERICA!!! when i run errands i just have to hold it b/c there is NO WAY IN HELL i am going in a public restroom and letting my 2 yr old crawl on the floor or take off running. plus i have a baby with me, too. it's RIDICULOUS. the only place i have seen these is at BABIES R US and i have always thought it was GENIUS. anyways, your grocery store sounds amazing!!!!!!! more like a mini mall or something! crazy!