Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Lovin

I never get tired of watching this video, it's from about a week ago. Lydia just turned 14months old and I think she is going to be the best mommy some day. If Brock was writing this post he would tell you that I was BEAMING this day when I took this video. Kate never and still has never cared much for baby dolls so to see Lydia lovin on her baby has made me a happy mommy. It's ok cause I still love and adore Kate for many other cute things about her. But when I was a little girl I LOVED playing with my baby dolls so it's fun to see that I have a daughter that might enjoy this as well. It took me having two of them but I got a baby lovin girl!

3 comments:

amiee said...

awwwwwwwww adorable!!!!!!!! girls rule!

Emily said...

OMGosh my heart just melted into butter. She is SO stinkin' SWEET and adorable!
She'll make a wonderful big sister some day!!!

Katie said...

That is so cute. Violet loves her baby doll but our stroller came with a black baby doll.