One reason I haven't been very good with updating my blog is because I was watching 4 kids under the age of 2 1/2 for 6 days. My mom went to visit my brother in UT which left my seester without a sitter for 6 days so the big seesters stepped up to the plate and offered to help out. What was I thinking! Honestly I was happy to do it and even happier that I had the time to do it. Normally I would be working but I have the summer off for maternity leave. There were some rough moments when the 2 babies were being demanding at the same time but over all I had so much fun watching the 4 kids. The toddlers were so cute to watch and played very well together and for the most part the babies took turns being good and bad. I honestly can't say which baby was better or worse. They both really are about the same which is good because they are the exact same age.
Here are some pictures from that week.
The two babies, they both had their moments but I have to admit Rowan has a much louder cry then Lydia and Lydia can cry. At their 2 month appointments these two were about 1 lbs 3 oz difference in size
Here are some pictures from that week.
The two babies, they both had their moments but I have to admit Rowan has a much louder cry then Lydia and Lydia can cry. At their 2 month appointments these two were about 1 lbs 3 oz difference in size
Just look how upset Rowan is, not sure why
His Nickname is T R O U B L E
This is such a cute picture of Kate

2 comments:
Wow that was a crazy week I'm sure!! I didn't even have to watch all those kids, but they sure wore me out. I wish we could both be SAHMs so we could get the kids together more. Maybe someday...
And I just have to say THANK YOU again...I am eternally indebted to you!
Cute! Rowan looks like Emily when he cries--haha. I bet you had your hands full!
Post a Comment