Sunday, August 2, 2009

A day in the Park

One of the days of our vacation we spent at this beautiful park. There was a cute stream running through the park that Kate loved playin in. We didn't get a chance to walk around the park much but there were waterfalls in the area you could walk to but with the two girls we didn't last long, or I should say they didn't last long. We still had a great time. And if you haven't figured out already Lydia is the soundtrack in all our video. She cried every time we had a video recording, I think she wanted you all to believe she cried the whole vacation, which she did cry a lot of it but not the whole time.





I love pictures of kids being kids. Kate was just so cute exploring this creek. I love her little overalls, she kept telling me she "looks like a farmer"




2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the picture on the rock of your little farmer. Lydia sounds far away and her cry sounds so sweet. Maybe other babies cries sound sweet when they aren't your own.

Emily said...

I just have to say that the little pony tail is just the cutest!! What a sweet little girl!