It comes from my side of the family I suppose. My nephew had teeth early and I think my dad did too. Lydia joins the club with early teething. She had a tooth pop through on the day she turned 10 weeks old. I can see it and sometimes feel it, it sorta goes under the gum and then comes back up. I actually noticed this white pimple on her gum in the hospital with her, I thought it looked like a tooth then but brushed off the idea of it since she was so young to be getting a tooth. I also had been meaning to bring it up to the pediatrician but always forgot. I tried to get a picture of it which she didn't like very much. You'll have to tell me what you think.
Click on it to make it larger. It's the white pimple thing in the lower left gum.
Life is a bowl full of cherries
My friend Becky sent me the most beautiful handmade quilt for Lydia, a friend of hers made it. I thought it deserved a picture on my blog.

2 comments:
That's the CUTEST pic of Lydia with a cherry on top! I still can't believe she has a tooth!
I saw that blanket in your house it was so cute. I see the tooth and you made me try to feel it but I am rarely successful at that. And yes Collin got a tooth at 3 months. One front tooth.
Post a Comment